ECOLOGY AND BIOLOGY
eCoast incorporates ecological perspectives into all types of marine, estuarine and freshwater developments and investigations, whether for the purpose of assessing or creating new habitat.
We work with governments, developers, industry and research organisations in the field of marine and estuarine ecological investigations, monitoring and research.
- Biological Monitoring
- Biological Patterns and Processes
- Research-based Technical Investigations
- Baseline Surveys of Underwater Video and Diver Surveys
- Ecological Surveys and Assessment
- Larval Dispersal
- Up- and Down-welling
- Fish Species Enhancement Techniques
- Water Quality
- Marine Protected Areas